Website Brooklyn Kids
*$5000 (gross) Sign on Bonus
We are looking for an extraordinary person to lead our team of highly skilled teachers at Brooklyn Kids .
Our spacious, purpose-built centre houses three exciting spaces for children to learn, build, grow, love and achieve, all of which are surrounded by welcoming outdoor play areas. With a focus on freedom to play, our daily routines support and encourage our children to develop independent decision-making skills.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the team.
· B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
· Demonstrated leadership experience you will love to coach, mentor and inspire!
· Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
· Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
· A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
· Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why work for us?
We offer an exceptionally competitive salary package with a $5000 (gross) Sign on Bonus! This includes subsidised childcare, First Aid Certification, Flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration plus a generous time out of ratio to enable you to coach and mentor your team and attend to operational and compliance requirements.
APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.