Website Choice Kids Childcare Alfriston
Are you a Whizz in the kitchen? Are you a skilled and passionate cook? We have a fabulous opportunity for a dedicated and talented cook to join our team at Choice Kids Alfriston.
Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a current Food Handling certificate, however this is not essential as full training will be given. This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity for someone who has a shared passion for food and using nutrition to create new ways that will support physical and mental development within young children.
You will also be responsible for collecting children from their homes around the area, and safely transporting them to our centre each morning and return home in the afternoon. There may also be additional requirements to participate in centre excursions through the middle of the day, or to cover lunch breaks or provide floor assistance to the teaching team.
Hours are 7.15am to 4.15pm Monday to Friday.
What do we want from you?
· Experienced in cooking for large groups, be it in a childcare centre or other environment
· Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure.
· Fit and active, as this is a busy role
· Excellent at communication and have skills to build rapport with parents & children
· Flexible in approach, but also able to work to a daily schedule
· A real team player with a “can do” attitude
Applicants must have a full clean drivers’ licence, held for a minimum of 2 years, and ideally with a P endorsement, however this is not critical as an application will be made for the appointed person.
We will support you with:
· Competitive remuneration
· Guidance and mentoring
· A friendly, fun team environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that will put your skills and personality to great use then click on the link and then send through your CV and Cover or call Priyanka on 09 266 6550.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.