Website CubbyHouse Masterton
We are seeking an inspirational and passionate leader to embark on a wonderful new journey with us to contribute excellence in achieving high quality education and care for our children at CubbyHouse Masterton!
The CubbyHouse Early Childhood Centre – Masterton is a beautiful purpose-built centre catering for children 0-5 years, featuring four age specific classrooms, quality educational resources and a fantastic playground!
· You will have a career that reflects natural growth from teaching into a leadership role
· A passion for innovation and driving pedagogical change through self-review
· Outstanding communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with staff, parents/whanau
· Passion and desire to mentor, coach and inspire a team!
Why work for us?
We offer an exceptionally competitive salary package, this includes:
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted into pay parity
· Discounted childcare
· First Aid Certification and Flu vaccination
· Full reimbursement of teacher registration costs
· Staff uniforms
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Comprehensive induction, mentoring and appraisal processes and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development!
· A fantastic, fun, and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and whanau!
If you are looking for a change from your current position or a step up in your teaching career and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to arise, then there is no time like the present, apply now with your cover letter and CV.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.