Website Dot Kids - Greytown
Are you a Registered Teacher or a 3rd year Teacher in Training wanting to join a forward thinking, heart-centred and values-based centre? Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Teacher or a 3rd year Teacher in Training to join our passionate team of teachers at Dot Kids in beautiful Greytown!
There is so much to love about our centre! A feature we are most proud of is our beautiful outdoor place space! Our large natural environment fosters curiosity and comfort for children of all ages. As teachers, the part we love most about this space is having endless opportunities to create unique and creative learning experiences. You will know exactly what we mean when you come to check us out!
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Huge reserves of enthusiasm and energy
· Competency in planning, curriculum, and regular and emergent reviews
· Flair and creativity to create stimulating environments
· Flexibility and excellent communication skills
· A positive outlook and proactive approach
· A personality that builds and develops strong relationships with staff and parents/whanau
As a valued Teacher of Dot Kids, you will be provided with:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted into Pay Parity
· Financial support for Teachers in Training
· A comprehensive induction program with regular and ongoing mentoring and relevant professional development opportunities
· Discounted childcare
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination and staff uniform
· A healthy resource budget!
· A supportive and highly skilled team to work alongside
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today with your CV and Cover Letter!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.