Website Happy Feet Childcare Otahuhu
*$2000 (gross) Sign on Bonus
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow? A centre that values teamwork, integrity and thoughtfulness?
Happy Feet Childcare – Otahuhu has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced ECE Registered Teacher to come and join the team!
We provide outstanding care and education to children aged 0 to 5 years and have large and engaging play spaces for our children. We have 3 age and stage appropriate teaching spaces, in our light and airy building all connected to natural and interesting outdoor areas. We are looking for team members who are genuinely dedicated to support children’s learning and development in our multi-cultural centre.
We are excited to hear from a candidate who has great communication skills, energy and enthusiasm, the ability to a create warm and welcoming environment for our children, is competent with planning, curriculum and regular and emergent reviews and holds a positive team player attitude!
As a valued member of the Happy Feet Otahuhu you can be assured of:
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted into Pay Parity
· A comprehensive induction program with regular and ongoing mentoring and relevant professional development opportunities
· Discounted childcare
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· A monthly staff wellbeing budget
· Full reimbursement of teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination
· A fantastic, fun, and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and whanau!
Take advantage of this opportunity and send through your CV and Cover Letter today. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Terms and conditions Apply
Please note that all applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.