Website Happy Steps Dargaville
Are you passionate about food and nutrition? Are you a whizz in the kitchen? Are you a skilled and passionate cook, who would thrive in an Early Childhood Centre environment?
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and talented cook to join our team at Happy Steps Dargaville.
Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a current Food Handling certificate, however this is not essential as full training will be given. We are looking for someone who will be a great fit with us and who has a genuine interest in providing well prepared, nutritious meals for our tamariki.
The hours for the successful candidate are great! The role is part time – you will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3pm.
Our preferred candidate will be:
· Experienced in cooking for large groups, be it in a childcare centre or other environment
· Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure.
· Fit and active, as this is a busy role
· Excellent at communication and have skills to build rapport with parents & children
· Able to purchase to a budget
· Competent in maintaining written records in line with the Food Act requirements
· Flexible in approach, but also able to work to a daily schedule
· Discounted childcare
· Competitive remuneration
· Guidance and mentoring
· A friendly, fun team environment
If this sounds like the role for you, then please call Jade on 09 439 0220 or send your current CV and Cover Letter today.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.