Website House of Wonder Cambridge
*$2000 (gross) Sign on Bonus
Do you have an impressive range of skills and knowledge in ECE? Do you possess outstanding leadership capabilities? We have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Team Leader to join our team at House of Wonder Cambridge.
House of Wonder is no ordinary childcare centre, the unique, innovative and holistic approach to early childhood education means that children, staff and families are given the individual attention needed to thrive. The underlying philosophy is inspired by the Reggio Approach. At the heart of the philosophy, you will find the believe that learning happens within the context of strong meaningful relationships with people, the natural surroundings and a range of materials.
We are looking for an inspiring Team Leader who possesses the following qualities:
· Have a career that reflects natural growth from teaching into a leadership role
· A passion for innovation and driving pedagogical change through self-review
· Ability to implement creative learning environments
· Outstanding communication skills with the ability to form strong relationships with staff, tamariki and whanau
· Love for Māori culture and language
· Passion and desire to mentor and inspire
· NZ ECE Registered and Qualified
Why work for us?
· The chance to be a part of an innovative service and grow professionally
· Competitive remuneration, we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Financial support for registration and ongoing professional development
· Discount on childcare
· Ongoing coaching and mentoring
· Uniforms and annual flu vaccination
· First aid certification
If you are looking for a change from your current position or have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to arise, then there is no time like the present to apply now with your cover letter and CV.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and full drivers’ licence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.