Website House of Wonder Cambridge
House of Wonder Cambridge is a new centre located in the heart of Cambridge. We are looking for an extraordinary Nursery Teacher to work alongside our team of inspiring and talented teachers! The hours for this role are between 25 – 30 hours per week.
House of Wonder is no ordinary childcare centre, the unique, innovative and holistic approach to early childhood education means that children, staff and families are given the individual attention needed to thrive. This House of Wonder is situated in beautiful Cambridge. The internal spaces and playground design will make use of natural materials inspiring tamariki to connect often with the natural world. This centre is beautifully presented inside and out, making it a wonderful environment to work in.
The successful applicant will be passionate about delivering a high standard of learning and care to all our children, have the ability to build and maintain responsive relationships with children and their whanau and be approachable and ready for a challenge!
As a valued member of our team, you can be assured of:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted in to Pay Parity
· A comprehensive induction program with regular and ongoing mentoring and professional development
· Discounted childcare
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination and staff uniforms
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· A monthly staff wellbeing budget!
· A supportive and highly skilled team to work alongside
This is an incredible opportunity so do not hesitate APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.