Website House of Wonder Cambridge
We are seeking a “whizz in the kitchen” to become our very own Centre cook at our House of Wonder Childcare Centre.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a shared passion for food and using nutrition to create new ways that will support physical and mental development within young children.
The House of Wonder is situated in stunning Cambridge. This exquisitely designed building offers a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen which will ensure you will have all the latest tools and equipment to create delicious and nutritious meals for our children.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, between 8.30am – 3.30pm.
Some of the responsibilities will include
· Experienced in cooking for large groups
· Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure
· Fit and active, as this is a busy role
· Excellent at communication and have skills to build rapport with parents and children
· Able to purchase to a budget
· Competent in maintaining written records in line with the Food Act requirements
· Flexible in approach, but also able to work to a daily schedule
· A real team player with a “can do” attitude
If this sounds like an opportunity that will put your skills and personality to great use, then click on the link below send through your CV and Cover Letter today or call Vanessa on 07 929 4070.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.