Website KIDSpace Pakuranga
KIDS.Pace Early Learning Centre, Pakuranga has an exciting opportunities for a Registered Teachers to join our passionate and supportive team of teachers. We are looking for a dedicated, energetic, nurturing and passionate Teacher who is genuinely committed to supporting children’s learning and development in our multi-cultural centre.
Supported by a strong leadership team, this role will allow you to demonstrate your excellent teaching capabilities with genuine opportunities for your own personal and professional development. At KIDS.Pace you will find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly and welcoming! Our age and stage appropriate teaching spaces are well resourced and are connected to beautiful large outdoor play areas.
To be a successful Teacher at KIDSpace the skills and experience you will possess include:
· An ECE teacher qualification and NZ registration
· Familiarity with Our Codes, Our Standards and Te Whariki
· The ability to inspire children to become lifelong learners
· A genuine interest in teaching in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build strong relationships with staff, children and families
In return we can offer you
· Competitive remuneration -we have opted into Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· A healthy resource budget!
· Annual flu vaccination and First aid certification and Staff uniform
· A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
· Payment of teacher registration costs
· A highly skilled and supportive team to work alongside!
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter today!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.