Website Learning Curves Early Childhood Education Centre
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Registered Teacher to join our amazing team at Learning Curves.
We are looking for a dedicated, energetic and nurturing Teacher who is genuinely committed to supporting children’s learning and development. You will be a strong communicator, friendly, approachable and someone who enjoys a challenge.
Our tamariki benefit from large open teaching spaces, and a new outdoor environment. With a licence for 50 children, our small, community focussed centre prides itself in providing children in our care with opportunities to learn in a calm and nurturing environment.
As a valued team member, you can be assured of:
· Competitive remuneration- we are opting in to Pay Parity
· Ongoing support, mentoring and professional development
· Full payment of Teacher Registration costs
· First Aid certification and Annual flu vaccines
· Discounted Childcare
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Ample opportunity for professional learning
· A fantastic, fun, and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and whanau!
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally and further your skills, then apply today with your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
We are an Accredited Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.