Website Learning Tree Childcare Hobsonville
Are you passionate about food and nutrition? Are you a whizz in the kitchen? Do you love to cook?
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and talented cook to join our team at Learning Tree Hobsonville.
It would be ideal if you had some previous experience and a food handling certificate however if you have a passion for food and cooking then for the right person we are happy to provide training!
We are looking for someone who will be a great fit with us and who has a genuine interest in providing well prepared, nutritious meals for our tamariki. A great allrounder, you will need to be flexible as you may also be required to help out on the floor from time to time.
Monday to Friday between the times of 8am to 4.30 pm.
· Experienced in cooking for large groups, be it in a childcare centre or other environment
· Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure.
· Fit and active, as this is a busy role
· Excellent at communication and have skills to build rapport with parents & children
· Able to purchase to a budget
· Competent in maintaining written records in line with the Food Act requirements
· Flexible in approach, but also able to work to a daily schedule
· Discounted childcare
· Competitive remuneration
· Guidance and mentoring
· A friendly, fun team environment
If you have a passion for food and love creating delicious food for children, then do not hesitate to call Shelley on 09 281 4202 or send through your CV and Cover Letter today!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.