Website Learning Tree Childcare Hobsonville
*$2000 (Gross) Sign on Bonus
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow? A centre that values teamwork, integrity, and thoughtfulness?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered qualified Teacher to join our passionate team of teachers at Learning Tree Hobsonville. We are looking for a teacher who is flexible, nurturing, and full of vitality!
Our nurturing childcare centre is more than just a home away from home – here we care for our kids in a loving and warm environment with a commitment to provide the best care for our children
We would be excited to hear from a teacher who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and competent with planning and curriculum.
As part of the Learning Tree team, you can look forward to receiving:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· First aid certification and annual flu vaccines and staff uniforms
· Full reimbursement for Teacher Registration costs
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Comprehensive induction, mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development…and a passionate and skilled team of teachers to work alongside
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ECE specialist with a heart to help grow our future generation. We would love to hear from you so do not hesitate, apply now send by sending through your CV and cover letter today!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.