Website Learning Tree Childcare Hobsonville
Are you a skilled and passionate cook, who would thrive in an Early Childhood Centre environment? Are you a whizz in the kitchen?
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and talented Assistant Cook to work alongside our Centre Cook at our Learning Tree Hobsonville Centre.
Ideally, the successful candidates will hold a current Food Handling certificate and have experience in safe food practices as required under the Food Act regulations. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in providing well prepared, nutritious meals for our enrolled children – our centre provides care to children from a wide range of multicultural backgrounds and so the ability to provide a variety of cultural cuisine is a must.
Monday to Friday from 10am to 2pm
Our preferred candidate will be:
• Experienced in cooking for large groups, be it in a childcare centre or other environment
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure.
• Fit and active, as this is a busy role
• Excellent at communication and have skills to build rapport with parents and children
• Able to purchase to a budget
• Competent in maintaining written records in line with the Food Act requirements
• Flexible in approach, but also able to work to a daily schedule
• A real team player with a “can do” attitude
We will support you with:
• Discounted childcare
• Competitive remuneration
• A friendly, fun team environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that will put your skills and personality to great use, then call Shelley on 09 281 4202 or send through your CV and Cover today!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.