Website Mountain View Preschool
Are you a registered teacher wanting to join a forward thinking, heart-centred and values-based centre? Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow?
Due to roll growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Teacher to join our passionate team of teachers at Mountain View Preschool.
The successful applicant will be passionate and enthusiastic about delivering a high standard of learning and care to all our tamariki. They will have a good understanding of child development, ECE theories and trends. Skills and commitment in the use, understanding and implementation of Te Reo Māori me onā Tikanga would be an advantage!
The ability to build relationships across a wide range of age groups and cultures will be key to making this role a success. There is the added advantage of working alongside a highly skilled and motivated teaching team as well as receiving wrap around support for your ongoing professional and personal learning and development.
Hours of work:
This is a permanent position however, if you need some flexibility, we are happy to have a korero to see what possibilities would work best for you and the centres needs.
Why choose us?
We offer a great benefits package including:
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· Annual flu vaccination, First aid certification
· Full payment of teacher registration costs
· Paid professional learning and development opportunities
· Regular scheduled non-contact
· Autonomy with resourcing budget spending
· Staff uniform
· A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching meetings
· Ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
If you are a Registered Teacher and are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally then apply today with your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.