Website Piccolini Private Nursery and Kindergarten Havelock North
*$2000 (gross) Sign on Bonus
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected? Do you want to join our collaborative, warm and friendly team where teachers are highly appreciated, valued and supported to grow? Do, you possess outstanding leadership capabilities?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, energetic, and pro-active Nursery Head Teacher to work in our Nursery room at Piccolini Private Nursery and Kindergarten in Havelock North. With the centre now under new leadership you will have plenty of opportunity to be supported for growth and development.
As a leader, our ideal applicant will have strong written and verbal communication skills and will use their expertise and knowledge to lead the team with planning and internal evaluation. You will be confident in your ability to work alongside the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the centre and ensure that great routines and rituals are developed. Your passion to support and drive curriculum design and innovation will be evident in your own daily practice.
As a valued teacher at Piccolini, you can be assured of a great benefits package that includes:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted in to Pay Parity
· *$2000 (gross) sign on bonus!
· Discounted childcare
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· First aid certification and annual flu vaccines
· Full reimbursement for Teacher Registration costs
· Staff uniform
· A comprehensive induction, mentoring and appraisal processes and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development!
· A fantastic, fun, and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and families!
If you are a registered teacher looking for a leadership opportunity, we would love to hear from you, send through your CV and Cover Letter today.
*Terms and conditions apply
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.