Website Provincial Education Group
At Provincial Education, we are all about people, as we care nurture and teach NZ’s youngest. With more than 70 Early Learning Centres right across NZ, we are about to enter a period of change and growth. We are looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to help us deliver on our goals. This role is for a fixed term period for 8 months.
This role is going to be incredibly varied, and no two days will be the same. We need a go-to person supporting the Marketing team to deliver on some very exciting projects.
Located in Orewa, the beach is merely a 2-minute walk from our office.
If you have:
· Self-motivation and can work independently
· Passion for brand and design
· A creative flair
· Ability to think critically and creatively and interpret our crazy ideas and create beautiful things
· Think differently but with an eye for detail
· Willingness to get stuck in and support the team
· Are down to earth and play well with others.
· Experience in the full Adobe Suite
· Creating marketing assets – across the full mix
· Creating graphics for social and web
· Creating video content for social and web
· Setting up artwork
· Producing high quality design work
· Experience with Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat – extra points given if you can Illustrate or have video / animation experience.
· A relevant tertiary qualification in Visual Communication, Graphic or Creative Design
· A minimum 4 years professional experience
· Experience developing contemporary brands, campaigns & websites
The culture at Provincial is exceptional. We’re all proud to work here, and love being part of a small, inclusive, and supportive team. If you want to work with great people in a supportive culture apply today with your CV and cover letter!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.