Website Provincial Education Group
Provincial Education Group (PEG) has grown rapidly to become the third largest private early childhood education provider in New Zealand with 70+ centres from Coopers Beach to Timaru. Now as part of a leading international group of early learning centres we are excited to continue our growth and deliver even better outcomes for our communities.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Roving Reliever to join the PEG team. This unique and highly sort after role will offer you significant variety, no day will ever be the same as you travel the breadth of our beautiful country, supporting our wonderful centres. You may be a Registered Teacher, a Team Leader or even a Centre Manager looking for a new challenge!
About the role:
This is what our current Roving Reliever has to say:
Being a roving reliever for PEG has been one of the most exciting roles I’ve ever had the pleasure of working in! You get to experience parts of our beautiful country – all while working with professionals in Early Childhood!
You get to meet and work alongside wonderful teachers, each with their own unique teaching styles and centre philosophies. The different dynamics of teams, centre set ups and learning communities I’ve encountered in this role has broadened my own understanding of the respected work we do every day!
· You will be an experienced Registered and qualified ECE Teacher
· Friendly, open, warm, and approachable, you will have amazing people skills
· You will love to help people and want to make a difference everywhere you go!
· You will be an expert problem solver and love learning!
· Being flexible is key and being able to quickly adapt to new environments is crucial
· You can be based anywhere in New Zealand, but you must be mobile and prepared to travel at any moment
What can we offer you?
· A competitive remuneration package, this include subsidised childcare, First Aid Certification, Flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration
· Significant variety and adventure – no day will ever be the same!
· All travel and accommodation costs will be covered
· Professional development opportunities
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organisation with a culture focused on collaboration and empowerment, innovation and business growth. So do not hesitate APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.