Website Provincial Education Group
Provincial Education Group (PEG) has grown rapidly to become the third largest private early childhood education provider in New Zealand, offering tailored services to parents by creating happy, sustainable and fun learning environments for children. Now as part of a leading international group of preschool centres we are excited to continue our growth and deliver even better outcomes for our communities.
We are on the lookout for a Recruitment Coordinator star to join our Support Office based in Orewa.
This newly created role will work closely with our Recruitment manager to ensure we deliver exceptional recruitment outcomes. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the right skillset, who wants to jumpstart their career in recruitment, you could be a new graduate or someone looking to shift careers.
About the role:
· Provide administrative support for recruitment processes including writing and placing advertisements, telephone screening and coordinating interviews
· Manage pre-employment checks and preparation of employment documentation
· Work collaboratively with the Recruitment Manager to ensure the maintenance of accurate records and maintain appropriate databases
· Assist with other day to day HR tasks as a member of the wider HR team
Who are we looking for?
· Ideally 1 + years’ experience in a similar role but if you are a fast learner and are passionate about this role we would love to hear from you – you could be a new HR graduate
· You will have outstanding administration skills, incredible organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, and work to tight and competing deadlines
· Excellent customer service – you will delight in anticipating and meeting customer needs
· You will be a superb communicator with the ability to establish positive working relationships internally and externally
· Self-motivated with a positive, solutions focused approach – nothing is ever a problem!
· Exceptional attention to detail – it is not often you get it wrong
· You will be someone who loves to create efficiencies wherever possible
· This role requires a candidate who is tech and social media savvy, you will have experience using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word with an ability to quickly learn new systems
We offer a competitive salary, you will work in a fabulous location right next to Orewa Beach, there is free parking, and you will have the opportunity to work in a positive supportive work environment!
If you have outstanding people and administration skills, a keen eye for detail, enjoy a challenge and thrive in a busy and varied environment do not hesitate to apply now with your cover letter and cv
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.