Website Provincial Education Group
It is full steam ahead at Provincial Education, where we are entering a period of growth and change, and we’re looking for a Marketing Project Co-ordinator to help us deliver on some big and exciting projects. This role is for a fixed term period of 8 months.
This role will be incredibly varied, and no two days will be the same. You will enjoy being a go-to person, supporting the Marketing team, and learning along the way.
Located in Orewa, the beach is merely a 2-minute walk from our office.
If you have:
· An eye for detail
· Willingness to get stuck in and support the team
· Exceptional people skills
· Digital native
· Confident using the full MS Office suite
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· The ability to manage deadlines
· A creative flair
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Developing and creating assets – collateral and signage
· Co-ordinating marketing activities and events
· Updating social media and website
· Developing content for web and social
· Interest in Marketing, Brand, and social media
· Ideally some experience in digital / social media
The culture at Provincial is exceptional. We’re all proud to work here, and love being part of a small, inclusive, and supportive team. If you want to work with great people in a supportive culture apply today with your CV and cover letter!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.