Website The CubbyHouse - Napier Road
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, Teacher in Training / Unregistered Teacher to join our team at The CubbyHouse, Napier Road. This is a part time teaching position working 20 hours per week, with some flexibility to increase if needed.
Are you that special someone we are looking for? With a heart of gold, a can-do attitude and someone who thrives on building relationships, we are looking for a teacher who can help us deliver a high standard of education and care in an unhurried, calm and respectful environment.
Do you have:
· Huge reserves of enthusiasm and energy?
· Flair and creativity to create stimulating environments?
· Flexibility and excellent communication skills?
· A positive outlook and proactive approach?
· A personality that builds and develops strong relationships with staff and parents/whanau?
· Competency in planning, curriculum and regular and emergent reviews?
If you can relate to our teaching philosophy which holds the child at its heart, and values that align with ours: Relationships, Creativity, Integrity and Fun, you sound exactly like the teacher we are looking for!
As a valued teacher of The CubbyHouse, Napier Road, you can be assured of:
· A fantastic induction program with regular and ongoing mentoring and professional development
· Competitive remuneration we have opted in to pay parity
· Financial assistance for Teachers in Training
· Discounted childcare
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination
· Spacious, and modern environment, and a fantastic, fun and knowledgeable team to work alongside.
If you are a Teacher in Training / Unregistered Teacher and are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally and further your skills, then apply today with your CV and Cover Letter!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.