Website Whitby Educare
Due to one of our lovely teachers starting training, we have a fabulous opportunity for a part time Registered Nursery Teacher to cover for 2 days per week while she studies. So, if you are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow and a centre that values teamwork, integrity and thoughtfulness – then this is the centre for you.
At Whitby Educare we embrace tamariki to be inquisitive learners through providing a fun learning environment responsive to their language, culture and identity. We share a commitment to building respectful relationships amongst tamariki, family, whanau and team members, achieving positive outcomes for all.
We would be excited to hear from someone who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and is competent with planning, curriculum and regular emergent reviews, and holds a positive team player attitude!
You can rest assured that everything you need to support you in your teaching journey will be provided, along with a competitive benefits package including:
· Part time – 2 days per week
· Subsidised childcare
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted into Pay Parity
· Uniforms and annual flu vaccination
· First aid certification
· Payment of teacher registration costs
· A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
· A wonderfully supportive team of professional educators to work alongside!
If you are a Registered Teacher looking to work part time apply today with your CV and Cover Letter, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.