Website Buckland Street Childcare
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow? We are on the lookout for a Registered Teacher to join our professional and friendly Buckland Street Early Learning Centre
Our centre has an exciting indoor environment for our children with lots of great resources to choose from. Our large, open outdoor space allows natural play all year round, with real grass and trees, a cool bike track and plenty of shaded areas!
We would be excited to hear from someone who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and is competent with planning, curriculum and regular emergent reviews, and holds a positive team player attitude! Skills in the use and understanding of Te Reo would be an advantage for this position but is not essential.
As a valued teacher at Buckland Street, you can be assured of a great benefits package that includes:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted into Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination and uniform
· A healthy resource budget!
· A generous PLD budge where you can choose PLD for your own learning!
· A monthly staff wellbeing budget
· Ongoing opportunities for career growth & personal and professional development
· A wonderfully supportive team environment
Take advantage of this opportunity and send through your CV and Cover Letter today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.