Website Dot Kids Martinborough
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Teacher to join our amazing team at Dot Kids Martinborough!
Are you that special someone our children are looking for? We asked the children what kind of teacher they would like to join the team and they replied, “someone who likes to make playdough, gives big cuddles, and can make us laugh.” Is this you?? Do you also have a heart of gold, a can-do attitude and thrive on building relationships?
We are looking for a Teacher who can help us deliver a high standard of education and care in an unhurried, calm and respectful environment. We embrace tamariki to be inquisitive learners through providing a fun learning environment responsive to their language, culture and identity. We share commitment to build respectful relationships amongst tamariki, family and whanau and team members, achieving positive outcomes for all.
Do you have:
· Huge reserves of enthusiasm and energy?
· Competency in planning, curriculum and regular and emergent reviews?
· Flair and creativity to create stimulating environments?
· Flexibility and excellent communication skills?
· A positive outlook and proactive approach?
· A personality that builds and develops strong relationships with staff and parents/whanau?
As part of our benefits package, we can offer you:
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· Full re-imbursement for Teacher Registration costs
· Annual flu vaccinations and First Aid certification
· Ample opportunity for professional learning
· A staff well-being budget for treats!
· A designated non-contact room
· A happy and friendly team to work alongside!
If you would like more information or an informal chat contact Emma on 06 306 8884 or send your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.