Website Learning Tree Childcare Albany
We are currently looking for an inspiring, passionate and talented Registered Preschool Teacher to come and join us at our Learning Tree Centre in Albany!
If you are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow and a centre that values teamwork, integrity and thoughtfulness, then our Albany Learning Tree Centre will be the perfect place for you!
We would be excited to hear from a teacher who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and competent with planning and curriculum.
As part of the Learning Tree team, you can look forward to receiving:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Subsidised childcare
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· First Aid certification and annual flu vaccination
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Comprehensive induction, mentoring and appraisal processes and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development!
· A fun and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and whanau!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with a heart to help grow our future generation. We would love to hear from you so do not hesitate, send your CV and cover letter today!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.