Website Learning Tree Childcare Apollo Drive
Do you have an impressive range of skills and knowledge in ECE? Do you possess outstanding leadership capabilities? We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader at our Learning Tree Childcare Apollo Drive.
Working alongside an experienced and passionate Centre Manager and a team of talented teachers, this rare opportunity is available for an ECE specialist looking for the next step in their career.
As a Team Leader, our ideal applicant will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability of building strong and lasting relationships. You will use your expertise and knowledge to lead the team with planning and internal evaluation. You will be confident in your ability to work alongside the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the centre and ensure that great routines are developed.
As part of the Learning Tree team, you can look forward to receiving:
· Competitive remuneration – we have opted in to Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· Annual flu vaccination and First aid certification
· Staff uniform
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing of our people
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
· Full payment of teacher registration costs
If you are looking for a change from your current position or a step up in your teaching career and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to arise, then there is no time like the present, send your cover letter and CV today!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.