Website New Beginnings Childcare
We are looking for an extraordinary person to lead our team of highly skilled teachers at New Beginnings Childcare. As a fully registered ECE Teacher you will be a natural leader and will be instrumental in leading, developing and inspiring a team of talented teachers.
Licenced for 42 tamariki we are committed to providing a values-based quality care and education where children feel loved and accepted, have fun and are encouraged to learn and develop to their greatest potential. Located in the heart of the Kerikeri community we cater for children from 3 months to 3 years.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the team. As well as being responsible for creating solid community relationships, compliance management, mentoring and driving exceptional standards of teaching, you will be an integral part of making decisions which will drive the future focus for the centre, both in terms of environment and education.
- B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Demonstrated leadership experience, you will love to coach, mentor and inspire!
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
- Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why work for us?
We offer an exceptionally competitive salary package. This includes discounted childcare, First Aid Certification, Flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration plus a generous time out of ratio to enable you to coach and mentor your team and attend to operational and compliance requirements.
If you are an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, do not hesitate APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.