Website Seashells Early Childhood Centre
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a registered teacher to join our professional and friendly team of educators! With a licence of 56, Seashells is a purpose built, bright, airy childcare centre located right in the heart of Coopers Beach in the stunning Doubtless Bay!
Our staff and children make the most of the amazing location by enjoying regular visits to the beach and community excursions in our Centre Van. We have a strong passion for sustainability as a centre and this is fed through into our daily practises and routines with the children.
We would be excited to hear from someone who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and is competent with planning, curriculum and holds a positive team player attitude!
As a valued teacher at Seashells, you can be assured of a great benefits package that includes:
· Competitive remuneration- we have opted into Pay Parity
· Discounted childcare
· First aid certification and annual flu vaccines
· Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
· A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
· Comprehensive induction, mentoring and appraisal processes and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development!
· A fantastic, fun, and supportive team who have established wonderful relationships with each other, our children and whanau!
For more information or to have a chat contact Shirley on 09 406 1002 or send through your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Applicants f this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.